Once Upon a Time in the Vest

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Vol. 1 No. 52 Drake Relays Archives, a great resource

I can thoroughly recommend the following site from the Cowles Library at Drake University containing archives from the Drake Relays. For the moment I'll pull off any of their pictures that I may have already posted until they give me permission. However putting their link here is not verboten. http://www.lib.drake.edu/heritage/drakerelays/about.html

\There are some great pictures of all the the luminaries of the past and present including Santee, O'Hara, and even Wilt Chamberlain high jumping. George

No comments:

V 14 N. 24 Olga Fikotova Connolly R.I.P.

                                                                           Olga Connolly                                                    ...